Friday, January 21, 2011

Who wants free money? Seriously!

My tenure as an expat is coming to a close and I'm in need of a little help. My wife and I are heading to Europe in May where we'll travel for a couple months before settling down in the US. We're excited, but have recently run into a few obstacles. Well, just one really. 


Our dog needs to fly to the US before we leave for Europe. We were originally planning on shipping him in cargo, but the US has changed their laws making that option impossible. At this point, the only thing we can do is pay a pet moving service nearly 2k to move him or I can fly back and drop him off. Both of those cost a lot of money. 


So --and this is where you come in-- I'm looking for a pet courier. If you are going to be flying back to the American Midwest (plus PHX),  all you'd need to do is check my dog in with you. My family will be waiting on the other side to get him. It's legal and you'll have nothing to worry about with customs.


While in Korea, I'll take care of all the paperwork and related cost, plus I'll pay you for your "service" and I'll even take care of your bus ride to the airport. If you're in Seoul, my wife and I will take you out to dinner and drinks before this whole thing happens. 


In the end, you'll make some extra cash and REALLY help me out. 

7 comments:

KaiWen said...

It would be an honor to embark upon such an Endeavor. I love to travel (especially by plane) and I love asia. I think such a large trip will be a worthy rite of passage for me, as I will be heading to college and be required to live on my own.

All it depends on is the exact dates (I dont want to miss finals, graduation and Im going to Iceland in July) and wether or not my parents trust me enough to travel on my own to such a foreign land. (You know how parents get when their baby grows up and heads off into the world)

Granted I am young, but I have an adventurous spirit and take pleasure in doing good deeds for others. You'll probably find someone more qualified, but just in case, I offer to do the job.

凱文
(Kevin B)

Barbara G. Vang said...

I came across this website: [http://www.personalizedpettravel.com/]. See if it helps.

Unknown said...

My sister is leaving Korea and going back home to Pheonix, Arizona in May 2011. Let me know if you still need someone! verbalwarbler@yahoo.com

Giggles Murkowski said...

The suspense is killing me...what happened to your poochy pooch?!?!?

KaiWen said...

I second Giggles comment. I really would love to do this!

Ҝ8 said...

We had the same issue with our Jindo and eventually found a couple willing to sit her, and then fly her to Canada. Wishing you luck in finding helpful souls!

http://koreanwhiskers.blogspot.ca/

Jack Lucas said...

First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance