* Roboseyo thinks you should go to Buddha's Birthday Lantern Festival in Jonggak.
* The Marmot has an interesting discussion going on about an anti-Canadian editorial in the Korea Times.
* The Korean briefly talks about surfing in Korea. Don't get too excited, though. It looks grim.
* Gusts of Popular Feeling has a nice write-up on Korean Internet censorship
* The Grand Narrative takes a look at who is wearing deodorant in Korea.
* Korea Beat reports on the increase in school violence.
* Korea Times has an interesting piece on why so many Korean kids where classes.
* KBS says that Korea is seeing a rise in Vietnamese tourists.
* Yonhap has a little story on the Anti-Beauty Pageant being held in Seoul.
* OhmyNews has a nice one about Koreans and their issues with mobile Internet phones.
* Joongang Daily looks at Korea's battle with suicide.
If anybody has any questions, just send me an email at email@example.com or leave a comment.
It’s the same old story - Boy meets girl. Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy. Boy marries girl. Boy and girl move to USA. Boy files application for girl’s Greencard. Boy and girl w...
5 years ago